6 Outubro, 2021
• Provide a monitoring and specialist support service in the Fault Management RAN area;
• Provide first line technical support for RAN, identify the network faults and escalate them to various levels with the ultimate aim of clearing them within the SLA and maintaining high standards of network quality;
• Perform systems Interrogation and identify the problem, which are not clearly reported by network monitoring systems. This may involve statistical analysis and configuration knowledgeable.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Monitor, react, log on FMS database all network faults, and service complaints according to FM processes;
• Notify, escalate and report the major incidents as per the fault handling and escalations procedures;
• Diagnose and resolve faults remotely;
• Conduct daily maintenance routine tasks in the RAN Network (Access and Core) in order to achieve the defined KPI’s (CSSR, CRR, CDR and Network Availability);
• Assist in keeping network configuration information and network architecture updated.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• At least 3 to 5 Years work experience within Telecommunications in which 2 years in RAN Network Support;
• Good planning and interpersonal skills;
• Self-disciplined and self-motivated;
• Ability to work on shifts;
• Basic programing and Linux scripting skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in Telecommunication, Electronic, Computer Science or similar;
• T3 or BSC. – Must be technically related in hardware, software or systems.
Key performance indicators:
• Network Availability;
• Network Quality;
• Network Logged Tickets Service Level Agreement.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.