11 Janeiro, 2022
Subsaharan Africa-Mozambique-MZ-FPSO CORAL FLNG OFFSHORE
: CORE/AUXILIARY PLANT OPERATIONS MANAGEMENTOverseas | Expert | Rotational
UPSTREAM SURF CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR – IRC217755
At Eni, we are looking for an Upstream SURF Control Room Operator within Coral, Eni in Mozambique. You will be responsible for operating, monitoring, and controlling the Coral subsea production facilities in accordance with Coral operating strategies and procedures.
As a member of Coral you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the behavior of all SURF facilities, process, and devices to ensure compliancy with safe operational limits
- Operating the SURF and component devices and equipment in accordance with agreed operating strategies and procedures and to ensure integrity and reliability of the SURF facilities
- Identifying abnormal process/equipment behaviors and resolves any issues in accordance with safe operating practices and procedures.
- Escalating issues as required to senior operations personnel
- Preparing shift report for SURF for submission to Production Supervisor.
- Liaising as required with FLNG control room operators to deliver and maintain feed gas supply to the FLNG process facilities in accordance with agreed production plans and targets.
- Understanding and responding appropriately to emergency process and safety related events in accordance with defined emergency response procedures.
- Preparing and executing test procedures for SURF devices in accordance with operating procedures and equipment manuals in order to minimize SURF downtime and maintain continuous subsea facility operation.
- Performs housekeeping tasks in areas of responsibility to eliminate safety hazards and maintain a clean working environment.
- Actively contributing to the development of junior colleagues including providing mentoring and coaching in the area of subsea production operations.
- Ensuring SURF facilities are operated safely and effectively
- Coordinating effectively with other CR operators and supervisor staff
- Communicating effectively – verbally and in writing – in regard to the operation of SURF
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Technical Diploma ‐ technical course.
- Direct, continuous, work experience within the last few years as Control Room Panel Operator in modern, high production O&G process plant(s)
- Previous experience in CCR with modern DCS and Safety integrity Systems (SIS)
- Previous experience operating gas/condensate wells
- Previous experience operating deep water wells and facilities
- Familiarity with gas hydrate management systems and processes
- Knowledge of English
Fixed Term Contract, Rotation 28/28
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.