11 Maio, 2022
Role purpose: Drive the adoption and usage of M-Pesa apps.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Champion the M-Pesa Digital evolution by launching cutting-edge solutions that exceed customer expectations and enhance user experience.
• Responsible for M-Pesa Digital app adoption and usage for Consumer, Merchant and Agent apps.
• Deliver on the Mini-apps strategy by on boarding partners on our app and driving usage.
• Coordinate engagement with App Developer community to provide solutions to M-Pesa partners on mini-apps.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• At least 3 years Digital Product experience in the development and commercialisation of new and existing products in an agile environment;
• Passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering;
• You’re passionate about sharing your knowledge. You’ve worked closely with Digital Product Managers in previous roles, preferable across markets;
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• University degree in Economics, Finance or Computer Science.
• Prior experience in banking, payments, finance, or a customer facing products
• Expertise in designing digital user experiences
• Ability to draft product requirement documents and business cases.
Key performance indicators
● Timely delivery of agreed Financial Services product roadmap.
● New product usage OKRs relative to business case (unique users, number of transactions, revenue, etc.)
● Net Promoter Score leadership in the Mobile Money categories of: “range of products and services”, “ease of use of services on mobile”, “simple and easy”, “offers something different”, and “understands your needs”.
Direct reports: 0